Senior Associate - Tax International Services
Loyens & Loeff is currently searching for a Tax Senior Associate with 5 – 7 years of experience.
In becoming a member of our top-tier Tax department, you will assist our clients in solving complex tax issues and handling litigious matters with a focus on (international) corporate income tax. You will be part of an ambitious team and be challenged to further develop your talents. You will contribute to further expand our tax knowledge, publish, make presentations and participate in business development projects. You will have a supervisory role for our Junior Associates.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You hold a Master's degree in Belgian tax law with excellent academic records.
- You have 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in tax law and, preferably, in tax litigation (in a law firm, tax or consulting firm, etc.).
- You work proactively and are results driven. You have team spirit and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients.
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find pragmatic solutions that meet your client’s requirements.
- You have very good knowledge of Dutch, English and French.
- You want to further develop your talents in a challenging working environment.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele (from SME to multinationals), both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head partners of the department.
- You will take part in various internal and external training programmes organised by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clientele, under the supervision of the head partners and counsels.
- You will receive a competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience