Medior Tax Associate - Family Owned Business & Private Wealth
Our firm is currently recruiting a Medior Tax Associate with 3 – 5 years of experience for our Family Owned Business & Private Wealth practice group
You will work on a wide range of corporate and personal income tax matters within our Family Owned Business & Private Wealth practice group. You will assist our clients on transactional, advisory and compliance matters.
You will work in team, under the supervision of a partner and/or senior associate.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You hold a Master's degree in Belgian tax law with an excellent academic record.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in tax law (in a law firm, tax or consulting firm etc.).
- You work proactively and you are results driven. You have team spirit and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients.
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find practical solutions that meet your client’s requirements.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and a very good command of Dutch and English.
- You wish to develop in a quality professional environment.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head partners of the department.
- You will take part in various internal and external training programs organised by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clientele, under the supervision of the head partners and counsels.
- You will receive a competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience