Medior Tax Associate
Loyens & Loeff is currently recruiting a Medior Tax Associate with 4 – 6 years of experience for its Family Owned Business & Private Wealth practice group
As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough understanding of the market, our advisers comprehend exactly what clients need.
In becoming a member of our top-tier Tax department, you will work on a wide range of corporate and personal income tax matters within our Family Owned Business & Private Wealth practice group. You will assist our clients on transactional, advisory and compliance matters.
You will work in team, under the supervision of a partner and/or senior associate.
- You hold a Master's degree in Belgian tax law with an excellent academic record
- You have 4 to 6 years of experience in tax law (in a law firm, tax or consulting firm etc.)
- You work proactively and you are results driven
- You have team spirit and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find practical solutions that meet your client’s requirements
- You have an excellent knowledge in French and a very good command in Dutch and English
- You wish to develop in a quality professional environment
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head partners of the department
- You will take part in various internal and external training programs organized by the firm
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clientele, under the supervision of the head partners and counsels
- You will receive a competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience