Medior Associate - Litigation & Risk management
Loyens & Loeff is currently looking for a Medior Associate with at least 5 years of experience to join its Insolvency, Corporate Litigation & Restructuring practice
As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
You will join our Litigation & Risk Management practice and will be part of our Insolvency, Corporate Litigation & Restructuring team.
- You hold a Master's degree in Belgium law with a minimum of 5 years professional experience in Insolvency and Corporate Litigation.
- You work proactively and are results driven. You are a team player and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients.
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find pragmatic solutions that meet your client’s requirements.
- You have a very good command in Dutch, French and English
- You want to further develop your skills in a challenging working environment.
We offer you:
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head Partners of the department.
- You will take part in various internal and external training programs organized by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the customers, under the supervision of the Partners and Counsels.
- You will receive a competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience.