Medior Associate Banking & Finance
Our firm is currently recruiting a Medior Associate for our Banking & Finance team.
As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough understanding of the market, our advisers comprehend exactly what clients need.
Our Banking & Finance department handles a wide range of banking and securities law cases. They mainly have a transactional practice, with a focus on project finance, international structured finance & acquisition finance transactions, securitizations and capital market transactions. Since our Banking & Finance departments has the ambition to keep expanding, we are looking for a Medior Associate who can further assist and help develop our financial regulatory team. You will be part of a dynamic, young integrated Benelux/Zurich team that counts about 15 dedicated lawyers.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You hold a Master's degree in Belgian law with an excellent academic record.
- You have 4 to 5 years of experience in Banking & Finance law (in a law firm, tax or consulting firm, Regulatory authorities or supervisory agencies, etc.).
- Capital markets, fintech, funds and insurances are topics you are familiar with
- You work proactively and you are results driven. You have team spirit and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients.
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find practical, qualitative solutions that meet your client’s requirements.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French, a very good command of English and a good passive knowledge of Dutch.
- You wish to develop in a quality professional environment.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head partners of the department.
- You will take part in various internal and external training programs organized by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clientele, under the supervision of the head partners and counsels.
- You will receive a competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience.