Loyens & Loeff is currently recruiting a Knowledge Manager with at least 5 years of legal experience in Real Estate.
Loyens & Loeff is a leading law firm operating in the Benelux and Switzerland, our home markets. As an international firm, Loyens & Loeff has offices in the main financial centers worldwide.
Thanks to the close collaboration between our legal and tax practices, we have a unique, strong position in the market.
Our lawyers work in teams and approach complex legal and tax issues from all possible angles. In this way, we provide our clients with solutions that are balanced, coherent and pragmatic.
Our clientele consists of national and multi-national companies, financial institutions and governmental bodies. With about 1,500 lawyers and staff worldwide, including lawyers, tax experts and notaries, our firm can handle all business related legal and tax issues, be they national or international.
The Belgian office of Loyens & Loeff is located in Brussels and has over 100 lawyers and 55 employees.
Our Real Estate team has been a trusted partner in small to large scale real estate projects. With an integrated tax and legal approach, tailored to our clients’ needs, our dedicated team will ensure a successful outcome of any type of real estate project.
You will be responsible for:
- Know-how structuring, development and sharing with the Real Estate practice group, including, amongst others:
- Follow-up of legislation and other legal developments;
- Researches, scientific publications, legal questionnaires and know-how carriers;
- Contributions to newsletters, booklets, newsflashes, LinkedIn Showcase Pages, client portals and management of the content on the L&L website;
- Drafting, updating and digitalizing memoranda, check-lists and standard documents/templates;
- Follow-up and implementation of digitalization and AI initiatives;
- Turning know-how into client work and products;
- Learning & Development: you participate in the design and delivery of training programs to inform colleagues about recent legal and tax developments and their opportunities for clients and business
In addition, you will:
- Be the point of contact for lawyers and know-how specialists of other practice groups;
- Work closely with your real estate colleagues on client matters and support and coach juniors;
- Cooperate with your colleagues responsible for Learning & Development, ICT, Practice Management and Human Resources, both at the Belgian, Benelux and Swiss
- You hold a master in Law obtained in Belgium; an additional degree in real estate / real estate taxation is a plus;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a legal function or in an academic function;
- You have a good working knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- You are well organized and a team player, but you are also an inspiring self-starter and can be effective and take initiatives on your own;
- You are a dynamic and steering participant in practice group / team meetings;
- Your work is well-structured and you are result-orientated;
- You have good communication skills and excellent writing skills.
- A full or part-time permanent contract (employee or self-employed)
- You will be working with young and dynamic colleagues, well versed in international matters and with ambitious objectives;
- You will get the opportunity to create a new position within the real estate practice group where you will be working closely with other practice groups in the Belgian office and the other L&L offices;
- This intellectually stimulating position allows you to organize your work-life balance around stable working hours;
- You will receive a competitive remuneration package according to your level of experience.