Junior Tax Associate - Real Estate
Loyens & Loeff is looking for a Junior Tax Associate to join its Real Estate team
Loyens & Loeff Real Estate practice counts two partners, one counsel, one professional support lawyer and 7 associates based in Brussels. Our team demonstrates a brilliant track record in major real estate deals thanks to its all-inclusive and consolidated approach: we assist Belgian and international real estate actors on the civil, corporate, administrative, regulatory, accounting and tax law aspects of their transactions (acquisitions, disposals, investment funds), financing, development and day-to-day matters. We train our young colleagues the same way to give them the opportunity to accompany our clients throughout their project. Visit our website to learn more about us : www.loyensloeff.be
As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough understanding of the market, our advisers comprehend exactly what clients need.
- We are looking for a new colleague who is finishing his/her law studies in June or who has already finished his/her Bar exams.
- You have a strong interest for the real estate sector and especially the tax and structuring aspects of real estate transactions.
- You are a team player and eager to learn and have a strong interest for innovation and new technologies are key requirements.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and a good command of Dutch and English.
- You want to join a young and dynamic team.
We offer you:
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head partners of the department.
- You will take part in various internal and external training programs organized by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clientele, under the supervision of the head partners and counsels.
- You will receive a competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience.