Junior Associate specialized in Compensation & Benefits
Our firm is currently recruiting a Junior Associate specialized in Compensation & Benefits for our Employment & Benefits team (1 to 3 years of experience).
Are you looking for a challenging and exciting junior position in Compensation & Benefits with a focus on tax and would you like to work in a reputable Benelux context? Then we would like to meet you !
We are looking for a junior associate with a tax background to strengthen our Employment & Benefits team. Together with your colleagues you will handle the tax questions of our clients regarding their remuneration policy. You will enter the exciting world of amongst others international mobile employees, equity plans, simulations, payroll and income tax returns.
Our Employment & Benefits practice covers the full range of employment and benefits issues that employers may have to deal with from an HR perspective. Our team has an extensive experience in alternative (flexible) remuneration, restructuring and change processes. We assist national and international clients with the recruitment and reward of (top-)managers from a legal and tax (cross-border) perspective.
You will be working on a wide range of international and national HR-tax matters under the supervision of a partner and/or the compensation and benefits leadership.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You hold a Master's degree in Belgian law and have 1 to 3 years of experience in personal income tax law with focus on Compensation and Benefits matters (in a law firm, tax or consulting firm etc.).
- You have the ability to conduct in-depth and creative analyses and find practical solutions. You like to work independently and proactively. Precision is one of your qualities..
- You are a team player, you communicate easily and effectively with both colleagues and clients. You are sociable and have easy contact.
- You wish to develop in a professional environment of quality and improve your skills in the search for appropriate solutions for the client and provide a quality service.
- Calculating taxes has no secrets for you.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French, English and Dutch.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team and will work closely with the department heads.
- You will take part in various internal and external training programs organized by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with customers.
- You will receive a competitive remuneration package.