Junior Associate - September 2019
Our firm is currently recruiting junior Associates (trainees) to join our law firm.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- This year you will obtain (or you already hold) a Master's degree in Belgian law with an excellent academic record.
- You work proactively and you are results driven. You have team spirit and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients.
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find pragmatic solutions that meet your client’s requirements.
- You have very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You eager to develop within a quality professional environment.
What's in it for you?
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team will work in close collaboration with the head partners of the department.
- You will have various training and growth opportunities, in Belgium as well as abroad.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clientele, under the supervision of the head partners and counsels.
- You will receive competitive package, including benefits.
How to apply?
Please complete the form by clicking on the link below and mentioning which department you are applying for.