Hospitality Officer part-time NL-FR-EN
We are looking for a part-time hospitality officer to work at our Brussels office.
- Welcoming visitors at the front desk by registering them appropriately, directing and announcing
- Answering the phone and redirect the calls (French, Dutch, English)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries/faxes
- Preparing, replenishing and tiding up the meeting rooms
- Perform other receptionist duties such as scanning, photocopying, printing, book taxis, etc.
- Opening and closing the office
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with very good communication skills and:
- A first experience as receptionist (experience in the catering is an asset)
- A very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- A professional attitude and a good presentation
- The ability to work with a flexible schedule (be able to work between 8:00am and 7:30pm).
- Discrete & service minded, able to handle high level contacts
- A permanent contract for a part-time opening (between 50% and 60%)
- A fixed schedule (occasional changes possible during holidays of absence)
- A competitive remuneration package, depending upon experience and qualifications
- A varied position in a convivial working atmosphere and in an international renowned law firm