Associate - Public & Administrative Law
Our firm is currently recruiting an Associate for our Public and Administrative law department.
Our Public and Administrative law practice covers important cases in the field of public contracts and public-private partnerships, involving both procurement and implementation, the non-contentious and contentious stages, for private clients as well as institutional clients. Furthermore, other key areas of our Public and Administrative law practice are urban planning and general administrative law.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You hold a Master's degree in Belgian law and have gained 2 to 4 years of experience in public law, public procurement law advice and litigation, and transactional experience with public-private partnerships.
- If you have already dealt with urban planning and environmental law issues, it will be considered as an asset. However, if it is not the case, you will be learning with us.
- You work proactively and you are results driven. You have team spirit and you communicate easily and efficiently with your colleagues and clients.
- You are creative and enthusiastic, a quick learner, not afraid to challenge and be challenged, and you take initiatives. You have that intellectual drive and enjoy putting heads together.
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find practical solutions that meet your client’s requirements.
- You wish to develop in a quality professional environment.
- You have an excellent command of French and a good knowledge of Dutch and Engels.
- You will be part of a renowned international law firm.
- We offer you the full spectrum in relation to public law, from transactions - where we are in the driving seat - to public law litigation.
- You will work together with our Public and Administrative law Partner on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our firm.
- You will actively participate in the growth and success of a talented team where there is lots of space to grow and thrilling challenges coming up.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will take part in various internal and external value-adding training programs.
- You will receive a competitive fee, adapted to your level of experience.